About Bunes beach
Bunes beach is one of the most beautiful places on the islands. It is inaccessible by car. You have to take a ferry and walk. The track is very light.
You won’t leave the beach without adding various paintings to your collection.
Like, Horseid beach Bunes beach is a sandy beach, covered on both sides by high mountain slopes.
You can start shooting on the way to the beach. Once you are on the pass, turn around and you will see the fjord and the village. If you leave your backpack and go up a bit, you will get the best angle from above.
Going down from the pass, you can take a beautiful panorama of Bunes beach and capture the mountain slopes in a frame to get a large panorama.
From Reine by ferry to Vindstad. There’s a berth just outside the main port. That’s where you can buy a ticket there.
This place is very popular during the summer. Come get your ticket long before the ferry leaves, say, 1.5-2 hours.
Lofoten is an inexhaustible source of inspiration for artists and photographers around the world. I wrote this manual to share my Lofoten travel experience with you. I’d be very glad if this book helps and inspires you to create new amazing photos.
Where to stay
On the Bunes beach, there is water in the creek on the left side of the beach beyond the dunes. A good place for camping on the grass at the beginning of the beach.
Quick Planing Lofoten Islands Travel Guide
- Find the best flights to Lofoten
- Travel insurance. This is very important especially if your activity involves hiking, biking, kayaking, and hiking in the mountains. I recommend the insurance company Word Nomads
- To rent a car get great deals on Rentalcars
- Lofoten Accommodation: Elisassen Rorbuer in Hamnøy, Reinefjorden Sjøhus in Reine, Anker Brygge located on an island just off Svolvær Harbor, Scandic Leknes Lofoten the best in Leknes, Nusfjord Arctic Resort in Nusfjord
- If you’d like Activities:
- Read Lofoten Islands Travel Guide
- Look into my camera bag
LOFOTEN ISLANDS TRAVEL MAP
There is an interactive Google map of the Lofoten Islands. This will help you plan your trip. Save this Google map on your smartphone or tablet and use it during the trip.
This is an exclusive map of Lofoten Islands that I created especially for you. Save it in your Google maps!
MOST SCENIC PLACES