About Storsandnes beach
Storsandnes beach is a very beautiful place in the Lofoten Islands. Fine sand and impressive granite boulders provide an excellent background for filming the sea and the mountain peaks in the background. It’s also a great beach for wild camping.
I highly recommend visiting this place.
Turn from E10 to Myrland. You will see the beach on the right after 1,5 km.
Lofoten is an inexhaustible source of inspiration for artists and photographers around the world. I wrote this manual to share my Lofoten travel experience with you. I’d be very glad if this book helps and inspires you to create new amazing photos.
Where to stay
68.155910, 13.421937 car be located directly on the beach. You can camp right there.
You can take water from a waterfall near the road to Myrland.
LOFOTEN ISLANDS TRAVEL MAP
There is an interactive Google map of the Lofoten Islands. This will help you plan your trip. Save this Google map on your smartphone or tablet and use it during the trip.
This is an exclusive map of the Lofoten Islands that I created especially for you. Save it in your Google maps!
Quick Planing Lofoten Islands Travel Guide
- Find the best flights to Lofoten
- Travel insurance. This is very important especially if your activity involves hiking, biking, kayaking, and hiking in the mountains. I recommend the insurance company Word Nomads
- To rent a car get great deals on Rentalcars
- Lofoten Accommodation: Elisassen Rorbuer in Hamnøy, Reinefjorden Sjøhus in Reine, Anker Brygge located on an island just off Svolvær Harbor, Scandic Leknes Lofoten the best in Leknes, Nusfjord Arctic Resort in Nusfjord
- If you’d like Activities:
- Read Lofoten Islands Travel Guide
- Look into my camera bag
MOST SCENIC PLACES